Utility Online Services
|ENTER UTILITY ONLINE SERVICES|
|Bills must be paid by 4:30p.m. on the due date
in order to be timely with the payment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I register an account for online credit card payment or view my account history? You will need your most recent BLUE AND WHITE utility bill and a valid email address to register. A delinquent reminder notice will NOT give you the information needed to set yourself up. Your account number is your utility bill account number (i.e. 12345-56789). DO NOT forget to put in the dash. You will create your password during registration. Your password must be at least four (4) characters long and must contain at least one capital letter and at least one number.
- What if I forgot my password? Simply enter the utility online service and click on the “forgot password” button located on the left side of the screen for assistance. This will email your password directly to you. If you still are having problems, please call the Town of Menasha for assistance. Please note that the online service is not provided through the Town of Menasha and we will contact our software provider to reset your password.
- What if I am locked out? You will be able to reset yourself if you have attempted to enter incorrect information more than 3 times. Simply exit completely out of the internet back to your desktop. When you are sure you do not have any windows open, return to our website to re-enter your information.
- Is my payment secure? Yes, your payment is secured with “VeriSign”. All credit card information is encrypted and can’t be seen by anyone, including Town of Menasha employees. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card number will be displayed.
- Will the system retain my credit/debit card information for future online payments? Yes, if you save this information in your billfold; however the CVV2 code that is requested at the time of payment, which is the three digit number found on the back of your credit card will not be retained in the system. Therefore, whenever you use this system, you will need to have your credit card available whenever you are making an online payment.
- When will my payment be credited to my account? Your payment will be recorded as soon as it is made. Utility Online Services does not have the ability to schedule payments on future dates. Payments made after 4:30p.m. on the due date will be considered late and penalties will be assessed.
- What if I have problems? Call the Town of Menasha Finance Department at 920-720-7106, Monday – Friday (8:00a.m. – 4:30p.m.), and we will try and determine why you are having a problem.